Advice/counseling is key to any successful business. Some of your needs may be more suitably met by having access to our team of startup and growth experts as temporary or ongoing advisors. Our goal is to help accelerate your success by allowing you to focus on your strengths and offload the rest to us. One advisory engagement includes everything below. Use only what you need, when you need it.
- Financial support
- Proactive temporary CFO level support
- Financial planning, cash flow, record-keeping, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Investor management – proforma projections, valuations, cap tables, etc.
- Trending and risk management
- Develop more durable, secure, and capable financial structures that allow Company to scale
- Operational support
- Proactive COO level support
- Create systems, structures, policies, and procedures that enable the Company to better cope with the strain of heavier workloads associated with higher sales volumes and corporate expansion
- Evaluate and/or develop processes
- Find, assess, and/or help develop data systems, web apps, analytics, etc.
- Contract negotiation
- Evaluate new business or product development opportunities
- Forecasting and modeling of potential opportunities
- Feasibility, desirability and viability
- Marketing support
- Creating and honing messaging
- Company website
- Public relations outreach
- Social media
- Managing relationships and services of specialists
- Administrative support
- Record keeping
- Advice and council on all of the above
- Partners/family differences
- Negotiation and sales
“I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate being able to work with you. Since I do not have any previous experience with most of the tasks you ask me to do, I tend to plague you with questions to clarify nitty gritty details and satisfy my curiosity. Nevertheless, you have been very patient with me throughout and for that I am grateful. Even though you are very business oriented, you are also down to earth and realistic which makes you very easy to talk to. Thank you for being so accessible and for answering my calls even when you had more important things going on. Thank you for always being honest with my and for putting up with my sometimes juvenile antics. I also wanted to let you know that your sense of humor never fails to make me smile and makes my work that much easier. It is your knowledge and expertise that is shaping this business into something concrete with real goals. I hope we can continue to work together to build a company that will be successful beyond our wildest dreams.” Z. Shapiro – Vice President of Weigh Smarter